Data controller details: AB FASA
Head office address: Stoties g. 10, LT 68112, Marijampolė, Lithuania
Tel. +370 343 70562
El. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT payer code: LT 512313716
We confirm that the data of the visitors of the Data Controller’s website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about visitors to the Site from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information through our site. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
Terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information provided directly by you [Insert information to be collected]
· date of birth,
· Place of residence (address),
· Telephone number
· Email address
Information on how you use our sites.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the features of your use of the services we provide or automatically generates visit statistics. Read more about “Cookies”.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you access them, for example, through accounts
On the Facebook network.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content on our site with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information required to register at our online store), in which case you may not be permitted to use our online shopping service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Register you to use our online shopping service.
· To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider.
· For direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, providing personalized advertisements and promotional notices, evaluating and analyzing your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinions about products and services and conducting customer surveys).
· Learn how people use our online services to improve them and create new content, products and services.
· In other ways with your consent.⃰
⃰Please note that you have the right to object or at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes marked with an asterisk above.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
· If you consent to the disclosure of personal data.
· Providing services – to our partners providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will only provide these service providers with as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform a particular service.
· Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure. We will protect your data for 3 years [Insert as appropriate] after the last day you use our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
· Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
· Access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
· Require the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
· Destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be “forgotten”);
· Has the right to demand that the Personal Data Controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
· Has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
· Do not consent to the processing of personal data when such data are processed or are intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +370 343 70562 and object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes and / or not limited to automated , including profiling **, the processing of your personal data without giving reasons for disagreement.
**Based on the personal data you provide, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you individually tailored solutions and offers. You may at any time revoke or object to your consent to the processing of personal data by automated, including profiling, processing.
Bet kokį prašymą ar nurodymą, susijusį su asmens duomenų tvarkymu, Duomenų subjektas turi teisę pateikti Duomenų valdytojui raštu vienu iš šių būdų: įteikiant tiesiogiai adresu Stoties str. 10, Marijampolė; paštu: Stoties str. 10, Marijampolė; el. paštu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the controller shall respond no later than one month from the date of the request and shall perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
The controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics.
protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or of other persons.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES
When you visit the Data Controller’s website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically created as you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller to identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
|Cookies are made|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Google|
for advertising purposes
|2 years, until|
works on the site “ad
|Captures the first|
Cookie settings: Cookie settings
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down your internet browsing, limit the functionality of certain features of the website or block access to the website.
Post office: Stoties g. 10, LT 68112, Marijampolė, Lithuania
Phone: +370 343 70562
El. email: email@example.com